Skip to main content

A Must Read For All B.J.B.ians.

To the slippery desk of 
Mr. Princi
B.J.B. Junior College
 
Bhubaneswar 
Khurdha 

Have a nice afternoon, Mr. Princi. Happy new year belated. In fact, I could have wished you on the 1st day itself, but I forgot. Today somehow I manged to remember that you still exist in this universe. So have a nice (year-11days) ahead. 

I don't think you have forgotten me, your well wisher student, in your words a nightmare, so soon. You can ask me again, like you did last time when I was wishing you 'HAPPIE HOLI' repeatedly for 3 days, that " Do we have aquintance?". I would like to say yes and remind you that you had recognised my voice in your high office just after my exams were over. 

I give you the liberty, in fact you do not deserve but I am kind enough to give, to call me and blame me in your hitherto jovially cold voice for wishing you happie new year. 

And if you do not like a good wish from me on this new year, i know you do not like it, please inform me that you do not want a good wish from me. I would be very glad to wish you the worst year ahead. 

Regards 
your student, whose name is still unknown to you. 

PS:: see you again next year. May the almighty give me a chance to wish you new year again, in simple words may the god keep you in existence for another year.


PS:: Let me tell you how I managed to remember about your existence. Well from Facebook I came to know that you are still shitting and pissing students off. And fortunately your students have got Facebook to piss on you there, unlike you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monogram (Inkscape + GIMP)

The Pantomimist

He never said a word where None would suffice. And really Words were luxuries, wrongfully Labeled as necessities Freedom who, freedom where Freedom when, he couldn't go Home, which home was it really !! He didn't say, he smiled sad This is your place, this is where You belong, they always said He never used words, he never Raised his voice, he only smiled sad Borders and limits and words Languages, cultures,  Nations Religions, loyalties and societies Freedom from whom ? Freedom when ? The home was long lost among Those borders drawn and the earth Divided, for whom ?? His earth, his love His birthright. He never said a word. Kisses were perversely preferable than wars He made love to the earth in a very profane way Across the borders of the living and the dead Though he got murdered, did the pantomimist die !!!

My English Teacher